|
Thursday, June 3, 2010. Hey peeps! Did i tell you that i had to go to skool for this whole week? In our class.. Math suck! Everyday single day, we have and must do math.. We dun even do science! Miss Cheng, our teacher, she is really IRRITATING! Its like, seriously.. But hey, I'm happy that its only 2 more days this whole chaos end. YIPPIE! :) So lets talk bout my day, 8 to 1, i had skool, 1 to 2 i was at home, 2.30 to 5, i went out with my friends! That's all! Wait!! Lets talk bout 1 to 2.. At 1, i was like waiting for my I n E class to start, but guess what? i wasted my 1o minutes just to wait for my class to start! But in the end, the class was canceled.. :( So i went home.. Went home, showered, prayed and do homework. But before i did my homework, i asked mum if i could go out with NADIAH and RIYAN. She said no -.- . I sms(ed) my dad to get permission to go out. he said ok and he'll sms my mom to let me go. When my mum received the sms, she asked me what my dad say. Isaid that he only allowed to let me go for 2 hours. I got ready, wearing my red camp tee and black skinnys. I was about to go out of my house when my mum said. "Jangan balek ehk!" TRANSLATION "You don't come back!" I was like WHAT SHE SAID?! i was finally out of the house. i walked to my friends house, QAIRYANNA, to check out her newborn hamster. I met NADIAH and RIYAN at my school's gate. We and lot os fun ya'll! Nw at home! Chillax(ing) Labels: suffering from studies Blogged @ Thursday, June 03, 2010
| & She Nurul Hanna {Montana} 12, duh. Unity Primary rocks ttm. Birthday ;
& Tagboard Cbox
& Dearests
& Wishlist A deck. Go skate.
& Click it Ain Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
& Melody Your song here :D
& Bygones & April 2010 & May 2010 & June 2010 & September 2010
& Thank Yous Designer: Carrie Basecodes: Masqueraded-- Picture: Brilliant Backgrounds
|