|
Friday, June 11, 2010. He peeps! i've got some nice quotes for you! I'm.. in trouble, i'm an addict, i'm a addict to this boy. He got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl. But even worse i can't stop calling him, he's all i wanted more and i mean DAMN! what's not to adore.. I've been waitin' my whole life For a someone like you To go and pick me up And take away my blues It's been one hell of a year In my own shoes I'm happy knowing that you are mine, the grass is greener on the other side, The More I think, The more I wish that we could lay here for hours, and justa reminisce. Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow I love you one, a two, a three shoobeedoo. I love you four, thats more then I can afford and I can tell someday that I'm gonna say the truth. I know that I've been dancing around the truth oo woah Tell me what the hell I'm suppose to do and I I'm a little bit aggitated With a slight scent of denile MOST OF THEM ARE FROM nevershoutnever! Labels: song quotes Blogged @ Friday, June 11, 2010
| & She Nurul Hanna {Montana} 12, duh. Unity Primary rocks ttm. Birthday ;
& Tagboard Cbox
& Dearests
& Wishlist A deck. Go skate.
& Click it Ain Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
& Melody Your song here :D
& Bygones & April 2010 & May 2010 & June 2010 & September 2010
& Thank Yous Designer: Carrie Basecodes: Masqueraded-- Picture: Brilliant Backgrounds
|